5 bedroom detached house for saleBurnham,Buckinghamshire,SL1
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Four En Suites
- Over 4,500 sq. ft of accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With FItted Appliances
- Utility Room
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Landings With Central Staircase
- Gated Driveway With Double Garage
This newly developed substantial family home is located in one of Burnham's premier roads, and boasts over 4,500 sq. ft of accommodation.
Located through a gated driveway in one of Burnham's premier roads, this substantial home benefitting from over 4,500 sq. ft. of accommodation has been built to a high specification.
The living accommodation is comprised of a 21" x 21" lounge with bi-fold doors featuring views onto the beautiful landscaped garden. Further to this, the kitchen/breakfast room, with centre aisle and breakfast bar, is fitted with integrated quadruple oven, dishwasher, wine cooler, 5 ring hob and taps that dispense drinking water both hot and cold. This room flows onto the conservatory. There is a separate dining room and utility room which flow from the hallway.
The five bedrooms, 4 of which have en-suites and walk in wardrobes, offer ample space for double beds and furnishings. There is also a generous Jack and Jill family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2050283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.