1 bedroom flat for saleHyde Park Road, , Leeds
Withdrawn from Market
- Close to Town Centre & Universities
- Investment Opportunity
- Excellent Yields
- 999 year lease as at 2004
DESCRIPTION KEYMOVE PROPERTIES are proud to offer this excellent investment opportunity in Leeds.
75 Hyde Park Road is an established student development that has been successfully operating since 2004. Year after year it has continued to gain a reputation as a popular accommodation choice for students. With easy access to the city centre and just a short walk to the University of Leeds and Leeds Business School, 75 Hyde Park Road is the perfect student base.
* Established student accommodation development in Leeds
* 72 bedrooms over 4 floors
* 3-4 bedrooms per apartment
* Apartments contain shared lounge, kitchen and bathroom
* Secure on-site parking available
* Fully tenanted since 2004
* Excellent location, just a 10 minutesâ walk to the city centre and University of Leeds Campus
* Full refurbishment now complete
* Units start from just Â£48,995
What shared facilities are provided?
- Car Park - Bike store - Bin store
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42591900.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102059002009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keymove Sales and Lettings, South Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.