2 bedroom park home for saleBlackhouse Lane, North Boarhunt
Withdrawn from Market
- Omar Regency with Conservatory - 45 x 20
- Built to Residential Specification BS 3632 and is sold with the benefit of a 99 year licence agreement with 12 months use.
- Ideal 2nd Home
- Leisure Facilities Exclusively For Owners
- Exclusively For Over 45's only
- 11 Acre Rural Setting Within Private Gated Developement
- Parking for 2 Vehicles & Own Individual Gardens
- 8 x 6 shed included / with electric lights and fitted socket and external tap
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Final price depends on internal and furniture specification
LUXURIOUS PARK HOMES * PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT * PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES * INDIVIDUAL GARDEN * INDOOR SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA, SPA AND CLUB HOUSE/BAR * BUILT TO RESIDENTIAL SPECIFICATION BS 3632 AND IS SOLD WITH THE BENEFIT OF A 99 YEAR LICENCE AGREEMENT WITH 12 MONTHS USE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6486135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenwicks Estate Agents, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.