2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBlacksmith Lane, East Keal, Spilsby
Sold STC £149,950
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- PLAY/GARDEN ROOM
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This spacious detached bungalow is situated in the edge of the LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS and with approximately 2 miles from the historic Market Town of Spilsby. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Area, Play/Garden Room, 2 Bedrooms, a family bathroom and a Garage.
SPACIOUS DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW SITUATED A POPULAR LOCATION
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space, wall mounted central heating thermostat, built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' x 12' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.94m )
With window to front aspect, window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Dining Area 13' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.45m )
With French doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, roll edge work surface with base level storage units and corner display shelving, fitted larder style unit housing the oil central heating boiler, matching eye level wall unit with corner display shelving, archway through to the: -
Kitchen Area 5' 6" x 14' 9" ( 1.68m x 4.50m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, built-in double oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob and fume extractor above, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine, windows to front, side and rear aspects, door to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' x 13' 5" ( 3.96m x 4.09m )
With window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 13' x 13' 2" ( 3.96m x 4.01m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Play Room / Garden Room 8' 6" x 12' 3" excluding entrance lobby ( 2.59m x 3.73m excluding entrance lobby )
With uPVC double glazed window, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed door leading to the rear garden.
With pedestal wash hand basin, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point and WC.
With wash hand basin with counter top, tiled splashbacks, light and electric shaver point above. W.C. panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Radiator, ceiling light point and obscure glaze window to the rear aspect.
The property is situated on an elevated plot with block paved driveway to the front providing off road parking and turning space as well as vehicular access to the Garage. The front garden has stepped access leading to the front entrance door, mature flower and shrubs and a lawned area. Served by external light.
The rear garden benefits from a paved patio seating area which leads to the remainder of the garden which is partly set in an incline with stepped access leading to the oil tank. There is a sunken pond and the garden is served by external lighting.
Garage 9' 6" x 20' 2" ( 2.90m x 6.15m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42594099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.