2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmfield Road, New Rossington, Doncaster
Sold STC £59,950
- Semi-detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Chain free
Are you looking for a perfect starter home or investment property with no chain? Offering a conservatory and spacious rear garden.
Available with no chain in the sought after area of Rossington is this two bedroom semi-detached property which is a perfect starter home or an investment opportunity. The property comprises of two reception rooms,conservatory, kitchen and rear garden.
With a central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. There is access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 10" to door recess x 12' 8" from recess ( 4.22m to door recess x 3.86m from recess )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a coal fire with feature surround, an opening to the kitchen and patio doors give access to the rear of the property.
Dining Room 13' 2" into recess x 12' 8" ( 4.01m into recess x 3.86m )
French doors give access to the front of the property. There is a gas fire, opening to the kitchen and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 1" ( 3.12m x 1.55m )
The kitchen comprises of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, gas hob and oven with extractor fan above. There is plumbing for a washing machine and part tiling to the walls.
Conservatory 6' 6" x 13' 2" ( 1.98m x 4.01m )
With patio doors giving access to the rear garden. Tiled floor and a central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window. There is access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 4" from opening into dressing roo ( 3.48m x 3.15m from opening into dressing roo )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes which provide hanging and storage space. An opening gives access to the dressing room.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' 2" into recess ( 2.97m x 4.01m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Dressing Room 8' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.54m )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and opening into the bedroom.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a central heating radiator, low level WC, wash hand basin, panneled bath with shower over. There is part tiling to the walls.
To the rear of the property is a paved area with fencing to the side and rear. Mature shrubs, iron gates to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42594144.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.