3 bedroom detached house for saleLey Hill, Chesham
Sold STC £750,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Plot
- Popular Rural Location
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Excellent School Catchment
SATURDAY 9 JULY
10am - 12 noon
Brown & Merry are delighted to welcome to the market this impressive three bedroom detached property in the delightful rural village of Ley Hill. The property lies on an extremely generous plot and offers huge scope for modernisation and development (STPP)
Brown & Merry are delighted to welcome to the market this impressive three bedroom detached property in the delightful rural village of Ley Hill.The property lies on an extremely generous plot and offers huge scope for modernisation and development (STPP). The property benefits by off street parking for several vehicles and is only a short drive to Chesham town centre and metropolitan line station. Located within a few minutes walk of Ley Hill School and within catchment for both Chesham and Amersham Grammar Schools, this property really is a must see. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 12' 5" max + bay x 11' 11" ( 3.78m max + bay x 3.63m )
Dining Room 12' 5" max x 11' 11" ( 3.78m max x 3.63m )
Kitchen 7' 11" max x 7' 4" + door recess ( 2.41m max x 2.24m + door recess )
Conservatory 6' 7" x 5' 8" ( 2.01m x 1.73m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 11" ( 3.81m max x 3.63m )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Proceed along Red Lion Street (A416). At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto St Marys Way and continue. At the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto White Hill. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Botley Road. Slight right towards Kiln Lane. Turn right onto Kiln Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42594150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.