3 bedroom detached house for saleBergen Court, Maldon
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Living Area
- Conservatory & Study
- Off Road Parking
- South Facing Garden
Situated on the POPULAR VIKINGS ESTATE, offering convenient access to LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES as well as EXCELLENT SCHOOLS is this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED, boasting large living space, OFF ROAD PARKING and SOUTH FACING GARDEN.
Bergen Court is situated off Longship Way in the heart of the ever popular Vikings Estate, which is situated to the South West of Maldon town, and offers a local parade of shops as well as convenient access into Maldon's historic High Street. The location also enjoys ease of access to the Wentworth Primary School and Plume Secondary School, and for commuters the bypass to the South side of Maldon gives access out to Hatfield Peveral and Witham mainline stations within a 15 minute drive. This detached property has been extended to incorporate a study area in the converted garage, as well as a conservatory, and is presented in good decorative order throughout. To view this well proportioned three bedroom detached house please call the team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to:-
Double glazed UPVC window to front. White suite comprising low level WC and vanity basin.
Lounge 18' 1" max x 14' 10" max ( 5.51m max x 4.52m max )
Double glazed UPVC windows to front and rear, under stairs storage cupboard, electric fire with gas point. Radiators.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 9' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.00m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear, doors to rear leading through to conservatory, radiators, open to:-
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in solid oak work tops with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Space for appliances. Door returning to entrance hall.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Dwarf brick wall and double glazed UPVC construction with door to rear opening onto the garden, door to:-
Study 12' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.31m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear (converted from garage).
Double glazed UPVC window to front, loft access (loft boarded with carpets & double glazed velux window). Doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' x 9' ( 4.57m x 2.74m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side. White suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal basin. Airing cupboard.
South facing garden with side access. Patio area and grass lawn. Shed with power and light to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42594162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.