5 bedroom detached house for saleStockport Road, Gee Cross
- Part of the new Clarendon Place development
- Well planned family accommodation set out over two floors
- Open plan dining kitchen, utility room
- Family room, lounge and useful office/playroom
- Five bedrooms (2 en suite) and family bathroom
- Integral double garage, parking and gardens
**NEW BUILD** A stylish FIVE bedroom detached family home, currently under construction and to be built to a very high specification. Boasting a pleasant garden, garage and off road parking. ** SHOW HOME OPEN THURSDAYS - MONDAYS 11am-6pm**
The welcoming hallway of The Paddington leads to a large bay-windowed living room. A contemporary kitchen shares an open-plan setting with a dining and family area. Natural light is diffused from overhead skylight windows and from here, French doors lead out into the garden. Theres also all the practical things like a double garage, utility room and downstairs WC and extremely handy office/playroom.
Take the stairs to the first floor and youll find the master bedroom together with its own dressing area as well as an en-suite bathroom including a separate shower. Return to the landing and from here youll find the family bathroom, also with separate shower unit and four further generous sized bedrooms one of which also has its own en-suite bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Marple Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.