1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleArundel Street, NOTTINGHAM
Guide Price £90,000
- Guide Price of £90,000 - £95,000
- 1 Bedroom
- Ground Floor Flat
- Well Presented - Modernised Throughout
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Buy To Let Investor
- No Chain
Calling all first time buyers and buy to let investors, an opportunity not to be missed. This one bedroomed ground floor flat is in a fantastic location and is within walking distance of the city centre. This property is also close to Mellers Primary & Nursery School and local amenity.
Calling all first time buyers and buy to let investors, an opportunity not to be missed. This one bedroomed ground floor flat is in a fantastic location and is within walking distance of the city centre. This property for sale in the NG7 area is coming to the market at a Guide Price of £90,000 - £95,000. This property is also close to Mellers Primary & Nursery School and local amenity. Viewing highly advised.
Entrance through a communal door and wooden door to the front elevation. Laminated flooring with a wall mounted radiator. To the left is a small cloakroom which houses the meters and is carpeted. To the right is access to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.99m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, gas feature fire place, wall mounted radiator with a TV and telephone point and laminate wooden flooring.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 13' 5" ( 2.41m x 4.09m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink drainer with wood effect work surfaces. Electric oven and a halogen hob with an overhead cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Theres also a wall mounted radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Brand new aerodri extractor fan. Double glazed window to the side elevation and door to entrance hall.
Bedroom 1 9' x 11' Max ( 2.74m x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator with a cupboard which is housing a boiler and carpeted floor.
Double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with an overhead shower with a WC and a wash hand basin. Part tiled walls with Vinyl wood effect flooring and an automatic whisper quiet fan.
There is a communal gardens area with on street permit parking to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42596394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.