2 bedroom flat for saleLochside Road, Ayr
Sold STC £54,600
- Reduced from£56,000 to £54,600
- Ground floor cottage flat
- Rec hall, lounge Kitchen, bathroom
- Two bedrooms, on street parking
- DG, GCH, gardens
Spacious two bedrooms ground floor cottage flat located within the popular town of Ayr. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, DG, GCH, on street parking, gardens. This property would ideally suit first time buyers and investors alike.
Spacious two bedroom ground floor flat located within the popular town of Ayr. This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder or a buy to let investor looking to add to their portfolio. The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, front and rear gardens. Lochside Road is well placed for access to Ayr town centre which offers a wide range of amenities including excellent supermarket and retail shopping, transport and recreational facilities. For the commuter, the A77/M77 links to Kilmarnock, Glasgow and surrounding districts and Prestwick International Airport.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.38m x 3.56m )
Bed 1 12' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.68m )
Bed 2 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.