3 bedroom detached house for saleWoolhope Road, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5
- Traditional 3 Bed detached family home
- Located in the desirable area of Battenhall
- Far Reaching views of the Cathedral & City
- Off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Generous sized tiered rear garden
- EPC: F
A detached three bedroom traditional family home located in the popular area of Battenhall. Overlooking the City Centre with views of the Cathedral this property provides entrance hall, living room with bay window, kitchen diner with patio doors leading to the generous tiered rear garden. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, landing with access to loft space and family shower room. The property benefits further from generous outdoor space with side access, off road parking , majority double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42596598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRC160051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.