6 bedroom link detached house for saleFeather Close, Braintree
Sold STC £425,000
- Six bedroom link detached house
- Three ensuites
- Kitchen/Utility Room
- Situated on popular Marks Farm development in a quiet cul de sac
- Garage and off road parking for four plus vehicles
**GUIDE PRICE £425,000 TO £450,000** A spacious and well presented six bedroom link detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac on the popular Marks Farm development, with views over the greensward and good access to the A120.
A spacious and well presented six bedroom link detached family home situated in a quiet cul de sac on the popular Marks Farm development, with views over the greensward and good access to the A120. The accommodation comprises of cloakroom, two reception rooms, kitchen/utility, six bedrooms, three ensuites and family bathroom.
Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator and understairs storage.
White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Lounge 20' 8" x 10' 8" ( 6.30m x 3.25m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect with views over greensward. Double glazed French doors leading to rear garden. Two radiators. Feature fireplace housing gas fire. Laminate flooring. TV, telephone and satellite points.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. with views over greensward. Radiator.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 12' 1" ( 5.77m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking the rear garden. Double glazed door to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and central island over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral appliances: dishwasher, under worktop fridge, built in water softener, two integrated fridge/freezers. Range cooker and extractor fan over. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects. Two fitted wardrobes. Two radiators. Access to fully boarded loft with ladder. TV and telephone points.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Tiled walls and flooring. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Two built in double wardrobes. Radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect overlooking greensward. Built in double wardrobe. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. TV point.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect. White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled walls and flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor. Double glazed opening Velux window to rear aspect. Door to airing cupboard housing megaflow system and storage.
Bedroom Four 13' 5" x 9' 11" max ( 4.09m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed opening Velux window to rear aspect. White suite comprising low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle. Radiator. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Six 14' 10" x 10' 11" max ( 4.52m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Opening Velux window to rear aspet. Two radiators. TV and telephone points.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden has been fully landscaped and has a patio area leading to lawn. Wheelie bin storage area. Rear gate with access to front of garage and carport. Rear access to garage/Utility Room. Utility area has space for two washing machines, tumble drier, and fridge/freezer. Large storage cupboard. Door to garage with part boarded loft storage above.
Garage and covered parking for two/three cars. Plus additional parking for two/three cars on a separate block paved area in-front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42598878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.