3 bedroom terraced house for saleConway Drive, Pagham
Sold STC £275,000
- Stunning Sea Views
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Views
- Modern Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Southerly Facing Secluded Rear Garden
- Southerly Facing Balcony with Views
- Garage and Driveway
- No Forward Chain
* No Forward Chain * An ideal permanent home or weekend retreat with stunning southerly sea views! This deceptively spacious House is arranged over two floors, on the ground floor there is a spacious Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, the Master Bedroom and Bedroom Three. On the first floor the Lounge / Dining Room and Kitchen are arranged to maximise the views over the rear garden and sea front also with an addition of a southerly facing Balcony. Furthermore on the first floor is Bedroom Two and the Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and warm air heating throughout (approximately 7-8 years old and serviced yearly). Outside to the Rear the garden is immaculately maintained and landscaped with a lovely rockery area and an abundance of flowers. To the Front there is a brick paved Driveway which provides off road parking for two to three vehicles with access to the Garage. Inside the garage there is a Utility Area with space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier. Viewing is a must as this property will be high in demand due to the sought after location and views!
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light. Doors to the dustbin cupboard housing the electric meter and fuse board.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall. Stairwell to the first floor leading to the lounge / dining room and doors to the master bedroom, bedroom three and the cloakroom. Further door to a deep under stair storage cupboard. Warm air vent.
Cloakroom - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Tiled walls.
Bedroom One - 4.47m x 3.66m (14'8 x 12') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors with lovely views and access to the rear garden. Range of fitted furniture including wardrobes, bedside tables and drawers. Television point. Warm air vent. Included fitted curtains and rail.
Bedroom Three - 2.72m x 2.64m (8'11 x 8'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed floor to ceiling window. Television point. Warm air vent. Included fitted blinds.
Kitchen - 3.00m x 2.84m (9'10 x 9'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with southerly lovely views over the rear garden and sea front. Fitted kitchen comprising of two and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Included free standing fridge freezer, dishwasher and cooker. Door to a deep storage cupboard housing the warm air boiler (approximately 7-8 years old and serviced yearly). Included fitted blind.
Lounge / Dining Room - 7.14m x 3.66m (23'5 x 12') - Southerly rear aspect UPVC double glazed floor to ceiling window providing stunning views over the rear garden and sea front. Side aspect UPVC double glazed door leading to the south facing balcony. Doors leading to the kitchen and inner hallway. Two television points. Telephone point. Warm air vents included. Fitted curtain and rails.
Balcony - Southerly facing partially enclosed balcony with beautiful views over the rear garden and sea front.
Inner Hallway - Doors leading to the bathroom and bedroom two.
Bedroom Two - 2.72m x 3.66m (8'11 x 12'0) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed floor to ceiling windows. Door to a deep storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Television point. Included fitted curtains, rails and blinds.
Bathroom - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted 'Triton' power shower. Concealed W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Doors to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
Rear - Immaculately looked after southerly facing rear garden. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to lawn. Boarders housing an abundance of pretty flowers, small trees and shrubs. Feature rockery area to the rear. Detached timber shed. Rear gate. Up and over door to the garage.
Front - Easy to maintain front garden. Mainly laid to driveway. Central boarders housing small plants and shrubs.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for two to three vehicles.
Garage - 5.26m x 2.84m (17'3 x 9'4) - Up and over door to the front and rear of the garage. Utility area with a sink unit with roll top work surfaces and space for a washing machine and tumble drier. Benefit of power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42599043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26344971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.