2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewmans Road, SUDBURY
Sold STC £195,000
- Two Receptions
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Well Presented
- Close to Town Centre
SEMI-DETACHED PERIOD HOME - Situated in a popular location close to the town centre of Sudbury is this two bedroom period cottage which benefits from two receptions, open plan kitchen and first floor bathroom. Early viewing advised.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Open porch with tiled floor leading to double glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Radiator, door to lounge and opening through to dining room.
Lounge 11' 7" max x 10' 8" ( 3.53m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, open brick built fireplace to dining room, door to dining room.
Dining Room 14' x 11' 9" max into stairs recess ( 4.27m x 3.58m max into stairs recess )
Stairs to first floor landing, radiator, open brick built fireplace to the lounge and dining room, double glazed door to rear garden, opening and step down to the kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' ( 5.44m x 2.44m )
A lovely room which benefits from conservatory style roof, windows and French doors to the rear garden providing natural light. Range of base and eye level units, wooden work surfaces, space for cooker, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge and freezer, space for washing machine, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, radiator (not connected), doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 11' 6" max ( 4.78m x 3.51m max )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" into recess x 9' 8" ( 3.53m into recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
Spacious room comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over and glass door, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Outside The Property
To the front is a shared passageway with gate leading to private gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden commences with hardstanding which can be accessed via the dining room which leads onto a paved patio area adjoining the conservatory. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with mature trees, all enclosed by timber lap panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42599481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.