2 bedroom flat for saleDenton Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious and Bright Two Bedroom Flat
- Attractive Victorian Style Conversion
- Private Garden & Garage
- Character Features Throughout
- Sought After Location in Meads
- Close to the Town Centre
Victorian style conversion in the highly desired Meads area. Benefiting from spacious and bright rooms with character features retained throughout. Offering two double bedrooms, en-suite to master, two reception rooms, private garden and garage.
Meads. Fox and Sons are excited to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this deceptively spacious Two bedroom apartment enviably situated in one of the most sought after residential areas of Eastbourne. This substantial converted period property boasts spacious accommodation including large bright and airy living room with sunny balcony, Two double bedrooms with the master enjoying an en suite and further additions including garage and parking to the front of the property as well as private front garden. Internal viewing's are considered essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Front door into communal entrance with stairs up to the first floor.
Front door into split level hall, extremely spacious.
Living Room 16' 4" x 17' 5" ( 4.98m x 5.31m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, electric style log burner and doors opening out to the balcony.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 17' 5" ( 4.98m x 5.31m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 14' 11" ( 2.11m x 4.55m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashback, radiator and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 17' x 17' 7" into recess ( 5.18m x 5.36m into recess )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and radiator.
Living Room 14' 5" x 14' 11" ( 4.39m x 4.55m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 15' 4" ( 3.91m x 4.67m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and partially tiled.
Private patio garden to the front, enclosed by mature shrubs.
With up and over doors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42599484.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.