2 bedroom flat for saleCleland House, Westminster, SW1P
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Individually designed and high specification kitchen
- Top-of-the-range Kuppersbusch appliances
- Bedrooms provide the inner world of luxury
- Mixture of stone, metal and wood ensuring a unique design
- Contract assignment due to completion Q2 2017
- 24-hour concierge and on site gymnasium
- Underground parking
This stylish and luxurious two bedroom, first floor apartment benefits from premium on-site facilities within a brilliant new Westminster development.
John Islip boasts an incredible location close to the many upmarket, street cafes and restaurants available within Westminster Village while Victoria Street and Belgravia are within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 987218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.