2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFront Street, Chedzoy, Bridgwater
- Detached character property
- Two good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge, diner & conservatory
- Well-presented throughout
- Period features & modern conveniences
- Good size low maintenance gardens
- Driveway with car port & garage
- Well positioned for M5 access
FOX & SONS are offering this two double bedroom detached character property
Nestled in a popular village, just a short drive from Bridgwater and the M5, this two double bedroom detached character property would suit buyers looking for period charm or one storey accommodation as well as landscaped gardens, driveway, car port and garage. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
The property is approached from front aspect where a dropped kerb leads across the pavement in to the gated driveway at the side elevation, then leading in to the rear gardens. The front entrance is sheltered by a storm porch, has an outside light and a double glazed wooden door opening in to;
This features loft access with a pull-down ladder, tiled floor, space and hanging for coats and shoes and a further glazed door opening in to;
Kitchen 14' 7" max x 9' 1" max ( 4.45m max x 2.77m max )
A light, airy and well-proportioned kitchen featuring front facing double glazed windows, tiled flooring, radiator, generous larder with fitted shelving and a range of matching wall, base and display units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, counter top lighting, one and a half bowl drainer sink with mixer tap and food disposal unit and space and plumbing for tall fridge freezer, oven and hob with cooker hood over, dishwasher and washing machine. Glazed double doors open through to the dining area and beyond in to the living area.
Dining Area 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
The dining area is neutrally decorated and features exposed ceiling beams, radiator, rear facing double glazed sliding doors in to the conservatory, door to the rear hallway and ample space for a large dining table and chairs and display furniture.
Living Area 18' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.15m )
This L-shaped open plan living space flows nicely to provide separate living and dining area as required. The living area is generously proportioned and neutrally decorated featuring a dual aspect with side and rear facing double glazed windows, TV aerial and telephone points, radiator, exposed ceiling beams and ample space for a wide range of seating and display furniture.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
This provides excellent additional living accommodation or second lounge as required. The generous conservatory of part block and stone construction has uPVC double glazed windows with fitted blinds to all sides and double doors out to the garden, tiled floor, TV aerial point, power points and ample space for a range of seating and display furniture.
Presented in light neutral décor and currently used as a study area due to its width. It features rear facing double glazed window, original exposed oak ceiling beams, radiator, airing cupboard with fitted shelving housing the hot water tank, access to the consumer unit and a rear facing stable style door leading out in to the lean to and rear garden. Here there is further space and hanging for coats and shoes and doors opening to;
Bathroom 9' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.55m )
An attractive modern bathroom featuring rear facing obscure double glazed window with deep sill, shaver point, heated towel rail, integrated vanity storage unit and a suite in white to include flush WC, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and P-shaped bath with glass shower screen, mixer tap and separate electric shower over.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 3.43m max )
A generous second double bedroom presented in neutral décor and enjoying period features such as exposed oak ceiling beams, deep window sill with front facing double glazed window, radiator and ample space for a large double bed and a wide range of accompanying furniture.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.99m max x 3.58m max )
A generous sized double bedroom presented in neutral décor and featuring original oak ceiling beams, deep window sill with front facing double glazed window, radiator and a range of quality Schreiber fitted wardrobes.
Accessed from the driveway at the side, from the conservatory or from the rear hallway, the gardens are mostly level and are of good proportions, laid to low-maintenance paved patio and flower beds laid to stone chippings well-stocked with a variety of flowers, shrubs and trees. The gardens are ideal for those wishing to entertain and enjoy the privacy of outside space without high levels of maintenance. The oil tank is accessed to one corner of the garden and the external boiler is also located here.
Parking & Outbuilding 9' 3" max x 16' ( 2.82m max x 4.88m )
The driveway is sheltered by a long car port for two cars and the outbuilding, formerly a garage, is now used as a utility room at the front with space for additional appliances such as freezer and tumble dryer and a door leads in to the larger rear part now used as a workshop benefiting from power points, lighting and carpeted flooring.
From the M5, junction 23, take the exit signed A39 along Puriton Hill. At the next junction turn right onto Bath Road continuing towards Bridgwater. Turn left signed posted Chedzoy into Chedzoy Lane. Continue along Chedzoy Lane for approximately two miles and at the junction turn left into Front Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42606537.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.