2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEaston Road, Sutton Heath, Woodbridge
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Modern Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Study Area
- Good Size Garden
- Off Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £185,000 for Easton Road, Sutton Heath . Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown 01394 380280, 16 Church Street, Woodbridge, IP12 1DH prior to exchange of contracts.
Well presented semi detached bungalow located in the popular area of Sutton Heath. These style of bungalows offer good size rooms throughout and ample storage.
Sutton Heath gives excellent links to all amenities to include a local shop, golf course, train stations at Melton and Woodbridge, which give great links to London Liverpool Street. The main town of Woodbridge is approximately 4 miles away and offers great shopping facilities along with coffee shops, fantastic places to eat and drink to include Prezzo, The Riverside restaurant and cinema and many more places and attractions for all the family.
The property comprises of an good size lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms, white bathroom suite, study area, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Leading to :-
Lounge / Diner Irregular Shaped Room 27' 1" x 19' 5" Max ( 8.26m x 5.92m Max )
Door to front aspect, full length double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, three radiators, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of modern wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating stainless steel one and half basin sink and drainer unit, built in electric oven and four ring electric hob with cooker extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge and freezer.
Two storage cupboards, airing cupboard.
Study / Walk In Cupboard 5' x 7' 6" narrowing to 3' 6" ( 1.52m x 2.29m narrowing to 1.07m )
Loft access, carpet.
Bedroom One 15' x 13' 11" ( 4.57m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" To Wardrobes x 9' ( 3.25m To Wardrobes x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, white suite comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps, shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point.
Laid to lawn, oil tank, fenced surround.
Off Road Parking
There is off road parking to the side of the bungalow.
A residents management company is applicable to this property and an annual service charge payable.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42606771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.