2 bedroom terraced house for saleKingswood Park, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 2JH
- '2' Bedroom Mews Style Town House
- Sought After Birkdale Location
- Secure Gated Setting in Shoreside
- Tastefully Presented and Maintained
- Very Realistically Priced
- Bathroom Plus En Suite to Master
- Landscaped Front Courtyard
- EPC Band Rating - 'D'
** REDUCED ** VIEWING ESSENTIAL ** FABULOUS '2' BEDROOM MEWS STYLE TOWNHOUSE - GATED/SECURE SETTING **
Bailey Estates recommend an early viewing of this fabulous '2' bedroom Mews Style townhouse situated within the gated and secure setting of Kingswood Park, Birkdale Southport. Being very well maintained and tastefully presented throughout this impressive residence is briefly comprising to the ground floor of: entrance hallway, modern fitted breakfast kitchen and reception lounge with understairs storage.
To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms with double glazed sash windows, a family size bathroom and an en suite shower room to the master.
To the front exterior is a generous size landscaped courtyard with high level brick wall to side, covered storage shed, ornamental fish pond and brick built BBQ.
For further information and to arrange a viewing please contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates Birkdale office and head back through the village over the train tracks to the first main traffic light junction. Continue over the traffic lights into Weld Road until you arrive at Westcliffe Road on your right. Turn right into Westcliffe Road and third left turn into Kingswood Park. The property is located within the gated residential setting on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.