1 bedroom flat for saleDenton Road, Eastbourne
- One Bedroom Flat in the Sought After Meads
- Attractive Victorian Style Conversion
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room
- Private Lawned Garden
- Being Sold Chain Free
Meads. Located in the sought after Meads is this One bedroom flat in an attractive Victorian style conversion. Offering bright rooms with One good sized bedroom, spacious open plan living area and pretty lawned garden the rear. Being sold chain free.
Meads. Fox and Sons are excited to offer the rare opportunity to acquire this spacious One bedroom apartment enviably situated in one of the most sought after residential areas of Eastbourne. This converted period property boasts spacious accommodation including large bright open plan kitchen / living room, One bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefiting from private, secluded garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn. Internal viewing's are considered essential to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Front door into the communal entrance hall and stairs up to the first floor.
Private front door into entrance hall and access into:
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Room 10' 8" x 15' 3" ( 3.25m x 4.65m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer, gas cooker with cooker hood over, radiator, window to the rear and door to the garden.
Living Room 14' 8" x 9' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.95m )
Window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and radiator.
Private steps down to the garden, enclosed by wall and mostly laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42609792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.