4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLavender Hill, Enfield, EN2
Offers in Excess of £675,000
- Perfect family home [148 sq m] with plenty of space for everyone
- 5 mins walk to Mainline Train [central London 35 mins], 3 Buses on the doorstep and M25 in 10 mins
- Miles of walks/cycle paths through nearby Green Belt and parklands
- off street parking for 2/3 vehicles plus double garage at the rear
- walking distance to several good local schools and local shops
- Characterful attic bedroom accessed by 'secret' staircase! plus Sitting room with open fire
- Glass roofed Conservatory extending light open living space to the garden
- Spacious, welcoming hallway with original black and white tiled floor
- Good sized sunny south facing garden - 70' with shed and fruit trees/ bushes
- Ample opportunity to extend or develop
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42610098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3v-ljej. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.