2 bedroom terraced house for saleChandler Drive, Kingswinford
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Fantastic Location
- Within a Ten Year New Build Guarantee
- Lounge/ Diner and Fitted Kitchen
- Three Tier Low Maintenance Rear Garden
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a recently built Taylor Wimpey property situated in a superb location. This two bedroom mid terrace property is still within it's ten year new build guarantee and offers a low maintenance rear garden.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a recently built Taylor Wimpey home situated in a superb location. This two bedroom mid terrace property is still within it's ten year new build guarantee and offers a low maintenance rear garden. This property in brief comprises of: Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom/ W.C, Lounge/ Diner, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes, House Bathroom, Three Tier Rear Garden, Front Driveway providing Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles.
Approached via a paved pathway with tarmacadam driveway to the left providing off road parking for two vehicles and further visitors parking.
Having stairs to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator, alarm keypad and heating control.
Having a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with complimentary tiling to splash back and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 12' 1" x 14' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.47m )
Having double glazed French doors to rear, ceiling light connection and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall/ base units and work surfaces over incorporating a sink/ drainer unit. Integrated appliances e.g. electric oven/ hob, fridge/ freezer, dish washer, and washer/ tumble dryer. Plinth heater, ceiling light connection, Vinyl flooring and front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all first floor accommodation and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.97m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, built in cupboard, ceiling light connection and central heating radiator.
Having a panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiling to walls and central heating radiator.
Having a paved patio, steps leading upto Astro Turf area and further steps leading to rear wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42610785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG102919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.