3 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Cotteylands, Tiverton
Sold STC £179,950
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing and gas central heating
A very well presented semi detached house situated on the outskirts of the town, benefitting from three bedrooms, lounge with French doors opening onto the rear garden, kitchen/dining room and utility room. Externally there are well maintained front and rear gardens.
This well presented semi detached house provides comfortable and spacious family accommodation . On the ground floor is a well proportioned lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden. In addition there is a well appointed kitchen/dining room and a most useful utility room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single together with the family bathroom. Externally the front garden is laid to a gravel bed interspersed by mature trees, whilst to the rear there is a good sized enclosed garden comprised of a paved patio seating area with steps providing access to a large lawned area bordered by a variety of mature planting.
uPVC double glazed front door, uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs with hand rail and fitted carpet to first floor, fitted carpet
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' ( 4.39m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden, radiator, television point, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 3" x 9' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops and tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, spotlamps and coving to ceiling, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 14' 6" x 11' 10" maximum ( 4.42m x 3.61m maximum )
uPVC double glazed windows to front, side and rear, door to rear garden, inset access to loft space, ceramic tiled flooring
stairs from hall, uPVC double glazed window to front, inset access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, television point, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 1" maximum ( 4.06m x 3.38m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
opaque uPVC double glazed window to front, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail/radiator, spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled flooring
a good sized rear garden with a paved patio area, steps lead up to the lawn enclosed by fencing, exterior water tap and lighting, timber storage shed
approached via a set of steps providing access to the front door with wall mounted electric light, partially enclosed by wrought iron railings laid mainly to a gravel bed interspersed by mature trees.
From our office in Bampton Street turn left at the junction into Newport Street and proceed down Park Hill. At the mini roundabout turn left into Kennedy Way. Proceed over the following roundabout and at the next roundabout turn left into Leat Street. Turn right into Melbourne Street and follow to the end. At the junction turn right into Wellbrook Street and then turn left signposted Cotteylands. Take the first left into Lower Cotteylands and then turn right where the property can be found after a short distance on your right hand side clearly denoted by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42611769.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.