4 bedroom detached house for saleMarlpool Drive, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Four-Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Extended - Flexible Accommodation
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Impressive Kitchen with Built-in Appliances
- Separate Utility
- En-suite, Family Bathroom & a Shower Room
- 3 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- EPC Rating = C72
This Particularly Well-Presented & Extended Four-Bedroom Detached Family Home enjoys a highly sought after location, being conveniently set for access to the town centre facilities, railway/bus stations, shopping centre and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Separate Dining Room and an Impressive Fitted Kitchen (with Built-in Cooker, Hob, Oven and Dishwasher) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room, Further Two Double Bedrooms, Good-sized Fourth Bedroom, Modern Family Bathroom and a Separate Re-fitted Shower Room to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking, Pleasant Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42612693.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6873175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.