4 bedroom apartment for saleCarsphairn Glencairn Road, Kilmacolm, PA13 4PB
Sold by Us
- Impressive ground floor main door conversion of an elegant period villa
- 2863sqft - Lounge, dining room, family room, kitchen, pantry, utility, 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite)
- Period features including ornate ceiling cornicing and intact fire surrounds
- Significant portion of level mature private gardens
- Communal use of the front driveway for parking
Carsphairn is an impressive main door conversion of an elegant detached period villa positioned in the prestigious Glencairn Road area of Kilmacolm. The home is set in mature private gardens with a driveway that is shared between the two individual conversions within this home.
This main door conversion offers principal accommodation of seven apartments plus usual offices formed over the ground floor level of the property. The property displays a wealth of period features including ornate ceiling cornicing and intact fire surrounds within the three main public rooms.
An entrance porch leads into a formal reception hallway. The stunning lounge has both a window and bay window both overlooking the mature private gardens. There is a timber fire surround and gas fire with timber flooring and ornate ceiling cornicing. The formal dining room has a bay window overlooking the garden, a timber fire surround with gas fire flanked by wall displays. The cosy family room has a fireplace and gas fire with full height windows to a private terrace. The magnificent master bedroom has ceiling plasterwork and a bay window. There are three further apartments that have been used as bedrooms two of which have en-suite facilities. The dining size kitchen has a Range style cooker and traditional furniture with access to a pantry with a utility room off.
There is a significant portion of private gardens allocated to the ground floor flat within Carsphairn. A terrace area has steps leading down to a mature lawn screened by trees and shrubbery. There is communal use of the front driveway for parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.