3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunnyside, Benson, Wallingford
Sold STC £425,000
- Three bedrooms
- Village location
This impressive, delightful well-presented property placed in sought after village of Benson is rarely to market. The property boasts of a living room, kitchen, dining room, and cloakroom on the ground floor. While upstairs the property offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Placed in the sought after residential street of Sunnyside, Benson, this three bedroom semi-detached family home is a rare opportunity with few properties coming to market. This generous, well presented home, boasts of a living room, kitchen, dining room, and cloakroom on the ground floor. While upstairs offers three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a good sized garden and ample parking, a garage and pond.
Benson is a thriving village with local amenities, a popular primary school, doctor's surgery and a selection of pubs. The River Thames lies closely next to the village with Benson lock being a popular place to visit and gives access to public walk ways along the riverside. There is a close access routes to the M40.
Double glazed door and window to front aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Low level WC, Wash hand basin. Partially tiled. Wall mounted radiator
Living Room 18' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 5.61m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Two wall mounted radiators. Multi-fuel wood burner.
Dining Room 16' 8" 10 x 10' 2" ( 5.08m 10 x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect. Two wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 18' 10" max x 13' 4" ( 5.74m max x 4.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed window to rear and side aspect. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for range cooker with electric oven and electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric cooker point.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 10' 11" ( 3.81m max x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Airing cupboard. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" max x 10' ( 3.18m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed skylight window. Built in wardrobe. Wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Towel radiator. Jacuzzi bath. Separate shower cubicle with monsoon shower head and power jets. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Partially tiled. Extractor fan.
Mostly laid to lawn with partial patio area. Gated side access. Pond. Mature flower boarders. Front aspect you are over looking the large park area.
With up and over doors. Power and light and workman's pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42613377.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.