4 bedroom detached house for saleFairway Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£220,000*
- Four Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£220,000* William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended detached family home comprising of four bedrooms which is situated in a cul de sac location in NG6. This property must be viewed to truly appreciate the condition of the accommodation on offer.
*GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£220,000* William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this extended detached family home comprising of four bedrooms which is situated in a cul de sac location in NG6. Internally the property consists of having, hall way, lounge/ diner, kitchen, conservatory, garage, four bedrooms, bathroom and a separate shower room. This property must be viewed to truly appreciate the condition of the accommodation on offer.
Entrance Hall Way
Double glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 25' 10" ( 3.81m max x 7.87m )
Double glazed bow window to the front, electric fire with a marble hearth and surround and a wood mantel piece, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, wood flooring and an archway to the dining room.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Patio doors to the rear, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and continuation of the wood flooring.
Kitchen 26' 5" max x 10' max ( 8.05m max x 3.05m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, double electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, wine rack, understairs storage, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and a door to the conservatory and inner hall way.
Inner Hall Way
Leading to the wc.
Wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator and an extractor fan.
Garage 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Up and over door and power and lighting.
Conservatory 15' 5" x 9' 6" max ( 4.70m x 2.90m max )
Constructed of upvc, double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator, inset spot lighting and sliding doors to the garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" into wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.71m into wardrobes x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and dressing table and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 9" to the wardrobes ( 2.79m x 2.97m to the wardrobes )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 15' 4" x 7' 10" ( 4.67m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front, wood flooring, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Radiator, double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps with a shower attachment over, tiled wall coverings, floor coverings and a wc.
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle and tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a garden with a driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42613404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.