2 bedroom terraced house for saleBramhall Lane, Davenport, Stockport, Cheshire
- Well Presented Period Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- GCH & Double Glazed
- Well Proportioned & Tended Garden to Rear
- Ideal for First Time Buyer
- Popular & Convenient Location
- Viewing is Essential to Appreciate the Property
A well presented property situated for ease of access to local amenities and transport links, this immaculately presented two bedroomed period mid terraced house is ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway leading through to living room, staircase to first floor, access to fitted dining/kitchen with access to a well tended garden. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom suite in white. The property has the added benefits of being fully double glazed and gas centrally heated. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the condition.
Property ref: 121_302_4176225
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42614310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4176225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.