4 bedroom detached house for saleWessex Drive, Giltbrook, Nottingham
Sold STC £220,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- Dining Room
- Generous Conservatory
- Sought After Location
- No Upward Chain
FOUR BED detached *** VIEWING in this BEAUTIFULLY presented detached house with a GENEROUS CONSERVATORY making it an IDEAL FAMILY HOME. The property is situated in a SOUGHT after location and is a MUST VIEW house.
Internal inspection is highly recommended on this detached family home. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, spacious lounge, dining room and a generously size conservatory. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master bedroom, ensuite shower room and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the single garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. To the side there is a paved area suitable for a garden shed. Wessex Drive is located in a popular part of Giltbrook and is ideally located for shops and schools along with good access to local road links and public transport links. This property is offered with no upward chain.
With entrance door to front, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, staircase to first floor, laminate flooring and doors to
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 4" ( 3.94m x 4.37m )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear, feature living flame coal effect gas fire with hearth and surround, radiator, coving to ceiling and double doors to dining room.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for stack fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, complimentary tile splash backs, tiled floor, breakfast bar, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front and door to
Dining Room 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
With double doors to lounge and door to conservatory, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" x 19' 5" ( 4.42m x 5.92m )
(Length 2 9'7" Width 2 9'8")
uPVC double glazed conservatory with French doors to rear, two radiators and laminate floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising hand wash basin and low level WC, radiator, complimentary tile splash.
With loft access and doors to
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 9' 9" plus wardrobe ( 2.97m x 2.97m plus wardrobe )
With uPVC double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising vanity hand wash basin, corner shower unit and low level WC, radiator, complimentary tile splash backs, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.46m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and storage cupboard over the stairs.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.95m max x 2.97m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 1" max ( 2.95m x 2.46m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising hand wash bash, low level WC, panelled bath with shower over, radiator, complimentary tile splash backs, tiled floor and uPVC double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with pathway to the entrance door. The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with fenced boundaries. To the side of the property there is a paved area ideal for a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.