4 bedroom detached house for saleHyde House, The Grove, Pluckley, Kent
Offers in Excess of
Guide Price £695,000 to £725,000
Tucked away along a ‘no-through’ country lane, is this most attractive and stylish detached family house, having been built about 7 years ago of brick and weatherboard elevations set under a tiled roof. Internally, it is a light and bright house offering beautifully presented accommodation throughout with quality fixtures and fittings, a well-appointed kitchen and of particular note is the conservatory overlooking the rear terrace and garden.
Approached by a long drive with a delightful front garden, Hyde House enjoys a rarely found secluded setting, along a rural lane on the edge of the village of Pluckley, yet being within walking distance of the main line station with services to London Charing Cross.
The driveway provides parking area with a detached double cart-style garage with a very useful First Floor Storage Room. To the rear is a paved terrace overlooking the rear garden featuring an abundance of colourful flowering plants and shrubs.
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room with woodburning stove
• Kitchen / Breakfast / Family Room
• First Floor Landing
• Master Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom
• Three Further Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom
• Air Source Pump Heating
• Front and Rear Gardens
• Detached Cart-style double Garage
• Driveway providing parking
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT THROUGH WARNERGRAY 01580 766044
Property ref: 121_2740_4176281
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4176281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warner Gray, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.