1 bedroom apartment for saleJubilee Court, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor apartment situated in a conservation area central to King's Lynn
- Open plan lounge and bedroom area
- Recently updated kitchen & full sized bathroom
- Ideal buy to let or first time buy but would also suit retirement living
- Sold with 1/10 share of freehold
A ground floor apartment in a popular area of King's Lynn which will make an excellent investment or first time buyer opportunity. The property is also being offered with a 1/10 share of the freehold.
William H Brown are delighted to present a purpose built ground floor apartment situated in a conservation area in Kings Lynn just off the popular and picturesque Queens Street. The property has an open plan lounge and bedroom area however they act as two distinct areas. There is also a bathroom and recently refitted kitchen.
The property would make an ideal investment or first time buy but would also suit retirement living.
Lounge Area 9' 11" x 14' 5" ( 3.02m x 4.39m )
Secondary glazed bay window to front, television point, opening to:
Bedroom Area 9' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 4' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.40m )
Range of fitted units at base and wall level, stainless steel sink, space and point for electric cooker, tiled splashbacks.
Suite of panel bath, electric shower above, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, wall mounted heater.
There is a communal courtyard area with seating.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42615996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.