2 bedroom bungalow for saleBeauharrow Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
Sold STC £259,950
- Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Requires Internal Modernisation
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Gardens Front & Rear, Integral Garage
- Scope to Convert Loft (subject to PP)
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this detached bungalow requiring internal modernisation situated in a quiet and sought after position. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. The property offers scope to convert the loft (subject to the usual planning regulations), a driveway which leads to an integral garage and enclosed garden to front and rear. Further notes of interest include double glazing, gas fired central heating and internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 12'10 x 10'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'8 x 8'1 -
Reception 1 - 15'10 x 13'6 -
Kitchen - 10'4 x 8'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42616146.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26347199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.