2 bedroom terraced house for saleHighlands Avenue, Northampton
Sold STC £169,995
- Extended Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Rear Access
- Double Glazing
- Gas Radiator Central Heating.
Situated in this popular location of Spinney Hill sits this extended two bedroom mid terrace home with rear access and garage. Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, lean to , bathroom and two bedrooms.
Situated in this popular location of Spinney Hill sits this extended two bedroom mid terrace home with rear access and garage. Briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, lean to conservatory, bathroom and two bedrooms. Benefits include double glazing (where specified), gas radiator central heating and front and rear gardens.
Enter via glazed door to front aspect and internal door to entrance hall.
Glazed door to entrance porch, staircase to first floor, door to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 12' 3" into bay x 11' 3" ( 3.73m into bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 25' 1" x 15' 1" max ( 7.65m x 4.60m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, a fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Lean-To Conservatory 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
Glazed windows and doors to rear aspect.
Staircase rising from hallway, doors to bathroom and both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 10' 3" plus bay ( 4.60m max x 3.12m plus bay )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 3.30m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, sink basin with pedestal, complimentary tiling to splash back areas and radiator.
Enclosed with fencing and mature shrubbery with pathway leading to entrance porch.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and pathway leading to garage and gated rear access.
Garage with barn doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42619386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.