Land for salePipewell, Northamptonshire
Under Offer 0.96 ac. | £50,000
- 0.96 acres (0.39 hectares)
Full descriptionBest and final offers in writing to the selling agent by 12 noon on Friday 19th August 2016.
Land at Pipewell, Northamptonshire- Subject to Contract
In view of the considerable interest shown in the above property and following instructions from our Client, we are inviting best and final offers for the above property. We would like to invite you to make such an offer which should be submitted on the following basis:
1. All offers should be based on the particulars of sale for the Land, subject to point 5 below.
2. All offers should be submitted in writing and should be received at this office no later than midday on Friday 19th August 2016.
3. The offer should be contained in a sealed envelope and clearly marked "Land at Pipewell".
4. Offers will also be accepted by fax to 01858 410207 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All offers must be made on behalf of a named purchaser with full address provided. Offers must be either for the whole, the offer(s) must be made either inclusive of the overage clause as set out in the particulars or without the overage clause or on both basis. Please state clearly which basis the offer(s) are made.
6. All offers should be in pounds sterling and it is recommended that offers are made for an uneven sum to avoid identical bids.
7. All offers must be for a fixed sum and no escalating bids will be considered or any offers which are made calculable by reference to another offer.
8. All parties submitting offers should indicate their proposed use of the property and no offers will be considered that are subject to obtaining planning permission.
9. Offers should be made on the understanding that it will be expected that contracts should be exchanged and secured with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price within twenty 28 days of receipt of contract documentation by the offerer's solicitors.
10. Offers should be supported by a bank reference or similar confirmation as to the availability of finance. If mortgage finance is to be used for the purchase then the amount of mortgage required must be stated and details provided as to the progress made with the mortgage offer. If your ability to proceed is conditional upon the sale of your present home or other property then your offer letter must clearly state the precise circumstances regarding the status of the related transaction. Please provide the name and contact details for your selling agents, if applicable.
11. The letter of offer should state whether a survey of the property or other investigations will be undertaken prior to exchange of contracts.
12. The vendor's preference for completion date will be agreed prior to exchange of contracts.
13. All offers received will be submitted to the vendor as soon as possible and you will be notified of our client's instructions at the earliest opportunity.
14. Prospective purchasers are advised that acceptance or otherwise of any offer is at the sole discretion of the vendors who are not bound to accept the highest or any offer.
Should you wish to discuss any matter relating to the land prior to the closing date for offers, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42620523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHA160175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.