5 bedroom detached house for saleHolcombe House Gardens, London Road, Sunningdale
- Part exchange available
- High specification
- Miele integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast area
- Utility room
- Bi-folding doors leading to patio area
- Bespoke designer bathrooms
- Part exchange available
Show home open Saturday & Sunday 10am to 5pm.
Plot 3 is a beautiful five bedroom, two storey detached home offering under floor heating to the ground and first floor, a spacious front aspect living room, study, kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, utility room and open plan family room with bi-folding doors opening onto the patio area and private rear garden.
The first floor benefits from the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, three further double bedrooms, one of which includes and en suite and a contemporary family bathroom.
Further accommodation includes a fifth bedroom and bathroom on the second floor.
Holcombe House Gardens is an exquisite collection of just five new homes perfect for 21st century family life. You can rest assured that each of these exclusive four and five bedroom houses has been designed, constructed and finished to Bewley Homes' exacting standards.
Please note that external image is a CGI of house type and internal images are of the show home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.