1 bedroom flat for saleSangley Road, South Norwood, SE25 6QX
Sold STC £290,000
- Ground Floor Character Style One Bedroom Conversion Flat
- The vendor informs us there is Share of Freehold (awaiting sight of written confirmation)
- In tree lined side road
- Mostly Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station is local
- The vendor informs us the property has its own private garden (awaiting sight of written confirmation)
- In our opinion ideal first time buy or buy to let
- Selhurst Stadium is nearby
- Must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- In our opinion offers spacious accomodation
ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION STYLE FLAT. The property benefits from its own private garden and Share of Freehold (awaiting sight of written confirmation) and offers, in our opinion, SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION. Situated near to Norwood Junction BR/Overgound Station and local amenities. Must be viewed internally to be appreciated. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42621003.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.