3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Drive, Wolviston Court
- A Well Cared For & Looked After Semi Detached House
- Always Popular Wolviston Court Location
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Attractive, Established Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Condensing Combi Boiler
Having been very well cared for over the years, this Wolviston Court three bedroom semi-detached house now just needs the next owners to come along and add their own stamp. Yes, some improvement and modernisation is required in places but the end result will be well worth it. As well as having the advantage of no onward chain and a sensible price tag, it features UPVC double glazing, central heating with a condensing combi boiler, garage and an attractive, well established garden. Comprising entrance porch, hall, lounge, separate dining room and kitchen. The first floor has three bedrooms, shower room and separate WC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42621216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.