2 bedroom detached house for saleForest View Road , Moordown
Sold by Us £260,000
**BRAND NEW DETACHED HOUSE** Finished to a high standard with a contemporary interior.
The property comprises of; living room, fully integrated kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom (internal area approx 60.6 sq mt). The house comes with a rear patio style garden and parking to the front. Located in a well-established location and within easy reach of schools, shops and bus routes to Bournemouth Town Centre. Available Now. For further information please contact the sales department to arrange a viewing on 01202 779911.
Hall: Stylish composite front door, consumer unit, single radiator, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Cloakroom: Front aspect uPVC obscure glass window, concealed cistern push button WC, vanity unit with mono bloc mixer tap and pop up waste and storage beneath, chrome plated heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, extractor fan and ceiling light fitting.
Lounge: 4.93m (16ft 2in) L shaped x 3.81m (12ft 6in)
Rear aspect uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, with window returns either side, double radiator, TV point, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, two ceiling light points and door to large under stair cupboard.
Kitchen: 2.59m (8ft 6in) x 2.31m (7ft 7in)
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, a contemporary white suite comprising of; flush high gloss wall and base units, ash coloured roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mono bloc mixer tap, integrated electric oven, gas hob, canopy style cooker hood above, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated eye level fridge and separate freezer below, drawer units, two wine racks, polished chrome sockets, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling spot lights, ceramic tiled flooring and heat detector.
Landing: Quarter return staircase from Hall, loft access, ceiling lighting, smoke detector, doors to;
Bedroom 1: 3.81m (12ft 6in) plus built in wardrobes x 2.82m (9ft 3in)
Front aspect uPVC double glazed window with top lights, radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling light fitting, TV point and large built in wardrobes with built in shelving.
Bedroom 2: 3.35m (11ft 0in) x 2.57m (8ft 5in)
Side aspect Velux window, single radiator, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling light fitting and TV point.
Bathroom: Side aspect Velux window, a smart contemporary suite comprising; a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and pop up waste and shower attachment, fully tiled bath enclosure with inset display niches, white vanity unit comprising of; close coupled WC, wash hand basin with mono bloc mixer tap and pop up waste and cupboard below, smooth plastered walls and ceiling, ceiling light fitting, extractor fan and chrome plated heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and steps in natural stone lead down to lower level leading to front door and side gate. Raised border behind retaining wall.
Rear court yard style garden:
Paved in natural stone with retaining rendered walls to both sides and rear elevations and finished with timber fencing providing a degree of security and privacy.
1. We have not been able to test any equipment/appliances and recommend that any prospective purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check them before entering into any commitment.
2. These particulars are issued on a strictly Private & Confidential basis and on condition that the information given is for private use of the recipient and any professional adviser consulted by the recipient and, further, that any information contained within these Particulars is not divulged to third parties. To comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act of 1991 these Particulars are intended only as a guide and must not be relied upon as a statement of fact.
3. In compliance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 these particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers, they are intended to give a fair overall description of the property or premises concerned but are not intended to constitute part of an offer or a contract.
4. Any information contained herein (whether in the text, plans or photographs) is given in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of fact.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition or otherwise or that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Any photographs appearing in the literature may not show all the property and show only certain aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were originally taken. Certain aspects of the property may have changed since the photographs were taken, it should not be assumed that the property remains precisely as depicted in the photographs. Furthermore, no assumption should be made in respect of any parts of the property, which are not shown in the photographs.
7. Any measurements, areas or distances referred to herein are approximate only. If the property is undergoing conversion/refurbishment some changes to size and specification may change. Potential purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correct dimensions before entering any agreement.
8. Where there is reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of a part of the property, this is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation or other consents have been obtained. Any intending purchaser must verify these matters.
9. Any statements regarding Leasehold Interests have been prepared with due diligence but we will not necessarily have had sight of original legal documentation. It will be the responsibility of the intended lessee or purchaser to confirm that these details are correct with the vendors or landlord's legal representatives.
10. Descriptions of the property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of a statement of fact.
11. If renting a commercial property, you should be aware that the Code of Practice on Commercial Leases in England and Wales strongly recommends that you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The code is available via the website: http://www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk/
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchfield Estate Agents, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.