3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrewry Lane, Derby
- Semi Detached Property
- Close To City Centre
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Previously Let At £1063 PCM
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces To Rear
- Well Presented Throughout
- No Chain - Sold Furnished
- Viewing Advised
A well-presented modern semi-detached property ideally suited to an investment purchaser as previous let as a four bedrooms generating a income of circa £1068 PCM but would also make an ideal first time buy or family home. The property is located close to Derby City and benefits from two allocated
A well-presented modern semi-detached property ideally suited to an investment purchaser as previous let as a four bedrooms generating a income of circa £1068 PCM but would also make an ideal first time buy or family home. The property is located close to Derby City and benefits from two allocated off road parking spaces and paved courtyard at the rear. Internally the accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge/ground floor bedroom, spacious kitchen/dining room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. The property is fully gas central heated and double glazed and is to be sold with no onward chain.
Having entrance door to the front, stairs to to the first floor and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge/bedroom 11' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.91m )
Having gas central heating radiator, window to the front and furniture (to be included in with the sale).
Kitchen/dining Room 9' 6" x 19' 2" ( 2.90m x 5.84m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled walls, integral oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator, breakfast bar, double glazed windows to the rear and door giving access to the rear.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window, fitted furniture (to be included in with the sale) and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
Having double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and furniture (to be included in with the sale).
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and furniture (to be included in with the sale).
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and tiled walls.
To the rear of the property can be found two allocated off road parking spaces. There is an enclosed courtyard style garden and side access leading to the front of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42625521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203835. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.