5 bedroom barn conversion for saleBees Barn, Fulbeck, Grantham. NG32
Sold by Us £575,000
- Stunning rural location yet close to good village amenities. 10 Mbps broadband available
- The property sits in approx 2 acres including paddock, private walled garden and an area of woodland
- 5 bedrooms, inc master with ensuite and dressing room and ground floor bedroom with mezzanine area
- Bespoke wood painted kitchen
- Galleried 40ft living room with original beams and multi fuel stove.
- Outbuilding comprising centrally heated workshop/studio, store and double garage. Potential annex.
- Delightful cobbled stone garden room
- Easy access to London Kings Cross from Grantham or Newark train stations
- Within the catchment area for both Sleaford and Grantham Grammar Schools.
- Good road links via the A1 and A46
A delightful 5 bedroom detached barn conversion with many original farm building features. Set in beautiful rural Lincolnshire countryside but within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links
This impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size with a substantial outbuilding with annex potential
Grantham railway station is approx 10 miles away, with its excellent main line link to London Kings Cross, a 1 hr and 10 minute journey approx. The historic Cathedral City of Lincoln is just 14 miles away and Nottingham is easily accessible via the new A46 link
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42625578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference m7n-62wq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.