4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBush Elms Road, Hornchurch, RM11
Sold by Us £500,000
- Chain free
- 4 bedrooms including en-suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Modern central heating system with underfloor
- South facing landscaped garden with log cabin
- Off street parking
- Good transport links including train and tube
- Close to excellent schools including St Marys and Towers
- Close to Hylands and Harrow Lodge parks
- Excellent decorative order
Extremely well presented and offered for sale CHAIN FREE is this 4 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, excellent schools including St Marys Primary and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation has been updated to a high standard both inside and out. The open plan living, with underfloor heating, is ideal for family life with a fully fitted kitchen including breakfast bar and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor comprises of 3 good size bedrooms with family bathroom. The second floor boasts an impressive master bedroom with en-suite and fantastic views towards London. The south facing professionally landscaped garden with log cabin is perfect for outdoor living, whilst block paving provides off street parking for 2 cars to the front.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42625653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2w-2lo7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.