3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeatty Road, Sudbury
Sold STC £175,000
- Terraced Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Cloak Room
- Garage in Block
WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - A three bedroom mid-terraced home situated in a cul de sac location within Sudbury. The property benefits from front and rear gardens and a single garage in a block. Early viewing advised
The Accommodation Comprises
Storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to first floor landing and doors to:
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 8' 5" ( 5.11m x 2.57m )
Range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, radiator, window to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.55m x 4.22m )
Decorative fire surround with inset electric frie, radiator, built-in storage unit, double glazed windows and door leading to the rear garden
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, overstairs storage cupboard, access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.29m x 2.57m )
Radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.57m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 2" ( 3.43m x 1.88m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fully tiled comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a garage in block with parking space and a pathway leading to the property, the front garden is enclosed by low level brick wall and gated access to entrance door.
The rear garden commences with a patio area leading down to decorative path way leading to further patio area, the remainder is presented with decorative stone and hard standing for shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42625692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD104989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.