2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDanes Mead, Kemsley, Sittingbourne, Kent
Sold STC £240,000
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- RECENTLY DECORATED AND RE-CARPETED
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen And Wet Room
- Low Maintenance, Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- EPC Band: D
Tastefully modernised Semi-Detached Bungalow delightfully situated in a pleasant Cul-de-sac location within walking distance from a local shop, pharmacy and doctors surgery.
Property ref: 121_810_4161293
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4161293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.