2 bedroom maisonette for saleVictoria Grove, Southsea
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Allocated parking space
- No monthly maintenance charges
- Estimated rental return of £8,700 per annum
- No forward chain
With its OWN PARKING, this two bedroom maisonette which is just a few hundred yards from Albert Road, has a POTENTIAL RENTAL income of £725pcm so would make a great investment purchase or a first time buy for someone wanting to be in the lively, hustle and bustle of Central Southsea.
With its own parking, this two bedroom maisonette which is just a few hundred yards from Albert Road, has a potential rental income of £725pcm so would make a great investment purchase or a first time buy for someone wanting to be in the lively, hustle and bustle of Central Southsea. The property has no forward chain, no monthly maintenance charges, two double bedrooms and a fitted kitchen and bathroom and is ready to more into - even ready to let to students in September perhaps?! Call now to view.
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, door to front, stairs to first floor, electric heater, carpets, doors to:
Loumge/kitchen 19' 9" max x 15' 5" max ( 6.02m max x 4.70m max )
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, electric hob and oven with cooker hood, freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer are to remain, electric heater, part laminate flooring and the kitchen is laid to vinyl.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, stairs from first floor, carpets, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 8' 8" ( 4.42m x 2.64m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front, carpets.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.88m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front, built in cupboard, carpets
Smooth plastered ceiling, walls tiled to principle areas, bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC, vinyl flooring.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42626016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.