2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCygnet Walk, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9LY
- New Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Electric Heating, Double Glazing
- Builders Warranty
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/w.c.
- Two Parking Spaces to Front
- Anticipated Completion 2016
A NEWLY CONSTRUCTED TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE with electric heating and double glazing which will comprise Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living Room and Kitchen/Dining Area with doors to garden. The First Floor will have Two Bedrooms with fitted wardrobe cupboards and Bathroom/w.c. and there will be two Parking Spaces at the front of the property.
The property forms part of the North Meads Development with a range of local shopping parades available including Durlston Drive with medical centre. There is also a dental practice and primary school at North Bersted whilst Bognor Regis offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also out of town superstores located along Shripney Road.
Stairs to first floor.
With w.c. and wash basin.
With front aspect, leading to -
With fitted units including oven and hob with extractor, rear aspect with doors to Rear Garden.
Front aspect, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Rear aspect, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Rear aspect, panelled bath, wash hand basin, w.c.
With two parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.