4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChelsworth Drive, Romford, RM3
- Bright, spacious family accommodation in a popular and convenient residential area
- Beautiful, large newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and superb white gloss units
- Newly fitted quality bathroom with new electric shower and separate toilet
- Light, spacious bedrooms with new carpet or laminate flooring
- Bright lounge/diner with remote-controlled wall mounted fire and patio doors to garden
- Lovely sunny south facing garden laid to lawn with shrub-filled borders, decking and new fencing
- Paved hardstanding to the front of the property with two parking spaces and flowerbeds
- Close proximity to Harold Wood TFL Station with services to Liverpool Street and, shortly, Crossrail
- Close proximity to bus services and major routes - A12, M25 and A127 - local shops and good schools
- This family home has great potential to extend and is situated in a quiet residential road
*** No onward chain***Easy five minutes' walk to Harold Wood Station***Ready to move into***
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house with no onward chain. Situated in this sought after and convenient location it is within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links, Harold Wood TFL Station being 5 minutes' walk away and local bus services can be accessed within two minutes.
The accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises bright family accommodation with well appointed bedrooms, one of which with the adjacent shower room/toilet could provide separate accommodation for a teenager or elderly person.
The beautiful large and newly fitted kitchen has integrated appliances and quality units. There is a stunning newly fitted bathroom and separate toilet on the first floor and a new combi boiler has been installed.
The lovely south facing garden is in sun from morning to evening and has a smart decking area and new fencing.
Many photographs accompany this listing which show the quality of the accommodation and the indicative floor plan gives further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42626133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4wd-jnbz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.