1 bedroom flat for sale20, Glasgow Road, Blantyre, G720JZ
- Generous 1 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat in popular South Glasgow locale. Excellent development opportunity/buy to let. Priced for quick auction sale. Investment property in popular south Glasgow --- Develop
- ** Sellers have indicated they may consider a pre-auction bid ** Excellent buy to let investment. 2 min walk to Lidl & Farmfoods. Excellent local amenities. Ideal for re-development with potential (Su
- Well Located on Glasgow Road within the Bounds of Blantyre for Access to All Local Amenities within Blantyre Town Centre with Further Amenities Available in Nearby Hamilton with Excellent Transport Li
- SALES EVIDENCE: 223c Glasgow Road (1 Bedroom Flat) - SOLD £37,000, 223b Glasgow Road (1 Bedroom Flat) SOLD £60,000, 223a Glasgow Road (1 Bedroom Flat) SOLD £43,000, 25c Glasgow Road (1 Bedroom Flat) S
- Ideally located within Blantyre for access to all local amenities. Benefits from excellent transport links to Hamilton, Motherwell, Glasgow and Edinburgh via the M74 and M8 motorway network - 255 Glas
Full descriptionExcellent investment property in popular south Glasgow location. Development opportunity. Property requiring refurbishment prior to habitation. Excellent buy to let investment. ** Sellers have indicated they may consider a pre-auction bid ** Excellent buy to let investment. 2 min walk to Lidl & Farmfoods. Excellent local amenities. 2 min walk to Lidl & Farmfoods. Excellent local amenities. Well Located on Glasgow Road within the Bounds of Blantyre for Access to All Local Amenities within Blantyre Town Centre with Further Amenities Available in Nearby Hamilton with Excellent Transport Links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Beyond. Close to school, shops and all amenities/transport links. Blantyre has excellent shopping amenities as do the nearby towns of Hamilton and East Kilbride. Local library, sports centre with gym and swimming pool with excellent both primary and secondary schooling. There are regular bus and train links to the surrounding towns and cities including Hamilton and Glasgow. For those commuting by car the nearby A725 East Kilbride Expressway links with the M74 and M8 motorways to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the surrounding towns and cities throughout central Scotland. Ideal rental property would generate an excellent rental return when let. Ideal investment purchase Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 853536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.