3 bedroom detached house for saleRatcliffe Avenue, Branston, DE14
Sold by Us
- Large and well maintained 3 bed detached house
- Large kitchen/ breakfast room
- Conservatory with access to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Downstairs WC
- Integral garage with access from house
- Well presented and easily managed garden
- Located close to local amenities and tranport links
We are delighted to offer for sale this family friendly three bedroom detached house conveniently located in the up and coming area of Branston.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The property comprises of entrance hallway, WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room, utility with access into the integral garage and rear conservatory on the ground floor. The stairs lead to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedroom and the family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a driveway with parking for upto two vehicles. To the rear of the property is a large well kept garden with patio area.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42626808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference q8j-48eq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.