2 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Oxford Street, Castleford
- Guide Price £85,000- £95,000
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Downstairs WC
- Close to Castleford Town Centre
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- Well Presented Accommodation
Guide Price £85,000- £95,000. A well presented two bedroom mid terraced accommodation located in a popular residential area of Castleford close to the Town Centre. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen, WC, two bedrooms, bathroom and gardens to front and rear.
Located in a popular residential area of castleford close to the Town Centre is this two bedroom mid terrace accommodation. Being well presented throughout this is one not to be missed.
Located in a popular residential area of Castleford close to the Town Centre is this two bedroom mid terrace accommodation. Being well presented throughout this is one not to be missed.
The property is set behind a buffer garden providing access to the front door.
With door leading into lounge and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 8" x 13' 6" ( 3.56m x 4.11m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, TV and telephone points and door into kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 11" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.55m max x 3.56m max )
A fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating a sink and drainer, space and fittings for cooker and plumbing for washing machine, built in storage, door leading to WC and double glazed window to rear elevation.
With a double glazed window to side elevation and low level flush WC.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation and all doors off.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.01m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With a double glazed window to rear elevation.
A suite consisting of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiling to splash zone areas and obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
A concrete rear garden with fenced boundaries a patio area and brick built storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42626922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF106882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.