3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmbleside Walk, North Anston, Sheffield
Sold STC £115,000
- NO CHAIN! GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000
- In need of modernisation
- Three Reception Areas & Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000 Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom SEMI DETACHED property in need of some refurbishment. Benefiting from a DETACHED GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN this property must be viewed to appreciate the potential of accommodation on offer.
GUIDE PRICE £115,000-£120,000 Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this three bedroom SEMI DETACHED property in need of some refurbishment. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, third reception area, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms and family shower room. Benefiting from a DETACHED GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN this property must be viewed to appreciate the potential of accommodation on offer.
Front facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 7" to left of chimney breast ( 4.09m x 3.84m to left of chimney breast )
Two front facing double glazed windows, marble fireplace with gas fire and back boiler, understairs storage cupboard and double doors into hallway.
Extention To Dining Room 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 10' 5" ( 2.54m x 3.18m )
Kitchen 11' from door x 7' 2" ( 3.35m from door x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for an oven, vinyl flooring, side facing double glazed window and door to utility room. In need of some modernisation.
Utilty Room 5' 11" excluding door x 5' 8" ( 1.80m excluding door x 1.73m )
Fitted out with shelving, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring, space for a fridge rear facing double glazed door and side facing double glazed window.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing double glazed window, with access to loft space via loft ladder and a radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 2" to front of wardrobes x 8' 8" into recess ( 4.01m to front of wardrobes x 2.64m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 9' 3" max ( 2.79m x 2.82m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, storage cupboard housing the water tank and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" into door x 6' 9" max ( 2.95m into door x 2.06m max )
Front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubical, wash hand basin, wc, partial laminate wall panels, vinyl flooring, a radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property offers off road parking with driveway to side.
To the rear of the property is lawn area enclosed with iron gates to front and mature trees. Outside store with power and light.
Power & light connected with up and over access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42627393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.